Investing with Holland Immo Group
- Core investments with focus on recovering (Dutch residential) or niche markets (car parks, residential healthcare/eldery housing);
- Focus on limited number of sectors;
- Buy and build: acquiring (small scale) quality portfolios for holding period and exit as large quality portfolio to institutional investors.
CHRONOLOGY OF INVESTMENT VOLUME INITIATED
IN TOTAL EUR 960 MILLION
- 2001 – 2003: Dutch offices €40 million;
- 2003 – 2007: Dutch residential portfolios and Dutch retail portfolios € 460 million;
- 2006 – 2007: Divestment of EUR 120 million Dutch portfolios (incl. all offices);
- 2008 onwards: EUR 320 million German inner-city retail parks (Fachmarkt centers);
- 2012 onwards: EUR 80 million inner-city and hospital car parks with tenants/operators like Q-Park, Interparking and Apcoa;
- 2016: Divestment of German Fachmarkt centers portfolio EUR 130 million, sold to German institutional investor;
- 2016: Divestment of Dutch residential portfolio EUR 150 million, sold to German institutional investor;
- 2017 onwards: Dutch residential portfolios € 60 million.
Board & Management Team
The directors, responsible for the management of all real estate funds, have extensive knowledge and experience in the area of fund management. They have been tested by the AFM on reliability and expertise within the framework of the Financial Supervision Act (Wft), in the fields of property assessment, property selections, investment analyses, real estate management, investment structures and taxation.
A.T.M. (Anja) van den Borne, LL.M.
M.C. (Mieke) van den Brule MSc
Asset Management The Netherlands
J. (Jorn) Damhuis MSc RT
M. (Matthieu) Dekkers, MRE MRICS
J. (Jörgen) Lambermont
Technical Property Management
Ir. P. (Pim) van Loon
P. (Pio) Berkhout
S.Y.M. (Stephanie) Oostdijk, MScRE
Asset Management Germany
B.C.E. (Boudewijn) Trieling
Asset Management The Netherlands
A.H.A.G.H. (Arie) van den Broek
Senior Director Finance
E.P.W. (Eric) Frunt, MSc
Junior Director Finance
P. (Paulien) van Kessel-Kuijpers
K. (Karin) van Leiden
P.J.A. (Ellen) van Oort-Cuijten
B. (Bob) Kostermans MSc
M.A.W. (Marianne) Bax
C.T. (Cynthia) Willemen
A.A.W.M. (Annemie) Smolders
Marketing & Communication
Custodian non-AIF funds
The board of directors of the custodians for the non-AIF funds (set up before July 23, 2013) consist of:
Prof. C.A. Adriaansens, LL.M.
Bestuurder van de Bewaarder
Prof. C.A. Adriaansens, LL.M., in addition to being Director of the Depositary, is Director of Hortensia Legal BV, legal advisers for the bona fide property practice as well as ‘of counsel’ to STIJL Advocaten in Amsterdam. He is also Chair of the Regulatory Council at the Economisch Instituut voor de Bouw (Dutch Economic Institute for Construction and Housing) and Chair of the Stichting Geschillenbeslechting Vastgoedbeheer (Dutch Foundation for Mediation in Real Estate Management).
Until 2005 he was lawyer and partner at law firm Loyens&Loeff (lawyers, notaries and tax advisers), Property Division, and until 2009 he worked as an adviser (of counsel) to this firm. Up to 2009 he was counsellor/deputy counsellor at the court in ’s-Hertogenbosch. Until 1 November 2012 he was a lecturer in Property Law at Universiteit Maastricht.
Adriaansens specializes in construction and tenancy law. He studied Dutch law at the Katholieke Universiteit Brabant (1973) and got his PhD from Technische Universiteit Delft (1990). He has many publications to his name and has held and continues to hold various directorships.
M.H.F. van Buuren, LL.M.
Stichting Bewaarder HIG Vastgoedfondsen
M.H.F. van Buuren, LL.M., in addition to his role as Director at Custodian Foundation HIG Real Estate Funds, is Director at Amstelbosch Holding BV located in Amsterdam, Mybourg Holding BV located in Amsterdam and at Rechtstaete Real Estate Lawyers & Tax Advisers BV, also located in Amsterdam. Furthermore, he is a member of the Supervisory Board at M. Caransa BV, located in Amsterdam.
The aforementioned persons have been tested by AFM on expertise and reliability within the framework of the Financial Supervision Act (Wft).