Investing with Holland Immo Group
- Core investments with focus on early entry into recovering or niche markets to increase returns on exit;
- Focus on limited number of sectors to explore expertise;
- Buy and hold: including, for Dutch residential, privatization of individual houses/apartments if housing markets allows;
- Buy and build: acquiring small-scale quality portfolios for private investors and exit various funds as large quality portfolio.
Chronology of investment volume initiated of EUR 880 million
- Period 2004 – 2006: EUR 180 million Dutch residential portfolio;
- Period 2003 – 2007: EUR 200 million Dutch retail portfolio (for retail funds orcombined retail-residential funds);
- Period 2006 – 2007: Divestment of EUR 120 million Dutch portfolios (incl. portfolios period 2001 – 2003);
- Period 2008 – 2016: EUR 300 million German inner-city Fachmarkt centers;
- Period 2012 – 2016: EUR 80 million inner-city and hospital car parks with operators like Q-Park, Interparking and Apcoa;
- Divestment of German Fachmarkt centers portfolio EUR 130 million, sold to German institutional investor in Q4 2015;
- Divestment of Dutch residential portfolio EUR 152.5 million, sold to German institutional investor in Q1 2016: currently still under management;
- Dutch Residential healthcare sector: new asset class (niche within residential market), currently acquiring first portfolio.
Board & Management Team
The directors, responsible for the management of all real estate funds, have extensive knowledge and experience in the area of fund management. They have been tested by the AFM on reliability and expertise within the framework of the Financial Supervision Act (Wft), in the fields of property assessment, property selections, investment analyses, real estate management, investment structures and taxation.
A.T.M. (Anja) van den Borne, LL.M.
M.C. (Mieke) van den Brule MSc
Asset Management The Netherlands
J. (Jorn) Damhuis MSc RT
M. (Matthieu) Dekkers, MRE MRICS
J. (Jörgen) Lambermont
Technical Property Management
Ir. P. (Pim) van Loon
P. (Pio) Berkhout
S.Y.M. (Stephanie) Oostdijk, MScRE
Asset Management Germany
B.C.E. (Boudewijn) Trieling
Asset Management The Netherlands
A.H.A.G.H. (Arie) van den Broek
Senior Director Finance
E.P.W. (Eric) Frunt, MSc
Junior Director Finance
P. (Paulien) van Kessel-Kuijpers
K. (Karin) van Leiden
P.J.A. (Ellen) van Oort-Cuijten
B. (Bob) Kostermans MSc
M.A.W. (Marianne) Bax
A.A.W.M. (Annemie) Smolders
Marketing & Communication
Custodian non-AIF funds
The board of directors of the custodians for the non-AIF funds (set up before July 23, 2013) consist of:
Prof. C.A. Adriaansens, LL.M.
Bestuurder van de Bewaarder
Prof. C.A. Adriaansens, LL.M., in addition to being Director of the Depositary, is Director of Hortensia Legal BV, legal advisers for the bona fide property practice as well as ‘of counsel’ to STIJL Advocaten in Amsterdam. He is also Chair of the Regulatory Council at the Economisch Instituut voor de Bouw (Dutch Economic Institute for Construction and Housing) and Chair of the Stichting Geschillenbeslechting Vastgoedbeheer (Dutch Foundation for Mediation in Real Estate Management).
Until 2005 he was lawyer and partner at law firm Loyens&Loeff (lawyers, notaries and tax advisers), Property Division, and until 2009 he worked as an adviser (of counsel) to this firm. Up to 2009 he was counsellor/deputy counsellor at the court in ’s-Hertogenbosch. Until 1 November 2012 he was a lecturer in Property Law at Universiteit Maastricht.
Adriaansens specializes in construction and tenancy law. He studied Dutch law at the Katholieke Universiteit Brabant (1973) and got his PhD from Technische Universiteit Delft (1990). He has many publications to his name and has held and continues to hold various directorships.
M.H.F. van Buuren, LL.M.
Stichting Bewaarder HIG Vastgoedfondsen
M.H.F. van Buuren, LL.M., in addition to his role as Director at Custodian Foundation HIG Real Estate Funds, is Director at Amstelbosch Holding BV located in Amsterdam, Mybourg Holding BV located in Amsterdam and at Rechtstaete Real Estate Lawyers & Tax Advisers BV, also located in Amsterdam. Furthermore, he is a member of the Supervisory Board at M. Caransa BV, located in Amsterdam.
The aforementioned persons have been tested by AFM on expertise and reliability within the framework of the Financial Supervision Act (Wft).